TECHmunch Philly is this weekend!
On the menu will be Driscoll’s Berries for a light breakfast and Google+ has graciously sponsored our lunch which will include gourmet sandwiches, chips and salad. FYI – here will be vegetarian/vegan and even gluten-free options.
Since we’re just days away… thought you might want a handy list of speaker twitter handles so you’re ready to hit the ground running on Saturday. We will be passing out a sheet with everyone’s info, but in case you want to follow them before the conference… here’s a list:
- Babette Pepaj (@bakespace), Founder, BakeSpace.com, TECHmunch & CookbookCafe.com
- Wendy Kirby (@LaPhemmePhoodie), Founder, LaPhemmePhoodie.com
- Erik Deutsch (@erikdeutsch), Principal, ExcelPR (Have a question for a speaker? Tweet it to Erik!)
Eating Your Way to the Top: Lessons from the Pros:
As the Photographer:
Leveraging the Social Web for Search:
Building Your Own Buzz: PR & marketing Lessons:
- Michael Klein (@phillyinsider), Reporter, Philadelphia Inquirer
- Sloane Davidson (@sloane), Senior Vice President Digital Marketing, Lippe Taylor
Working with Brands:
- Arianna Bastianini (@OXO), Social Media Manager & Blogger Outreach, OXO
- Anna Lingeris (@ahhnalin), Brand Manager, The Hershey Company
- Jessica Randazza (@JessicaRandazza), VP at Interference, Inc.
- Nichelle Stephens (@Niche), Co-Founder, Cupcakes Take the Cake
- Babette Pepaj (@BakeSpace), Founder, BakeSpace.com
The hashtag for the event is #techmunch. Please use it when posting or chatting about the conference so the group can chime in, retweet and start the conversation now.
Can’t wait! The weather should be good — 70 degrees and no rain. There is a parking lot next door and public transportation nearby.
We’re selling out! We have about 5 tickets left for the event… so if your friends are still deciding, let them know. Tickets can be purchased at http://tmpa12.eventbrite.com/