- Erik Deutsch spent nearly a decade working with large PR agencies and boutique firms before launching ExcelPR Group in 2004. Over the years, he has created award-winning campaigns for all sorts of clients, from start-ups to large, publicly-traded companies (with industry-specific expertise in healthcare, life sciences, digital media and entertainment). An early adopter of online public relations tactics, Erik helped launch Interactive PR News in 1995 as the first national newsletter on new media for professionals in the marketing co
- Michael Klein, the editor/producer of philly.com/Food, writes about the local restaurant scene in his Inquirer column "Table Talk." Find Michael on Twitter at @phillyinsider
- Jeffrey Salvitti is Philadelphia's Team Lead on Google's field marketing initiative, whose mission is to empower local organizations with Google products. In addition, Jeff is a Google+ specialist who has worked with hundreds of businesses non-profits to improve their online presence. Its Jeff's goal to show the local community how Google+ can be used to promote their message and upgrade their Google experience. Jeff is a Pennsylvania native and graduated from Bucknell University with a degree in Economics.
- Robin Shreeves is a freelance writer, the founder of the South Jersey Locavore blog, and the eco-friendly food blogger for Mother Nature Network, the world's largest for-profit environmental website where she blogs daily about anything and everything food related. She’s also busy co-writing a book, “The ONE YEAR Book of Women in Christian History” due out in 2013. Robin lives in South Jersey with her husband and two sons.
- Marisa McClellan is a food writer, canning teacher, and dedicated farmers' market shopper who lives in Center City Philadelphia. She's the author of the popular canning blog Food in Jars. Her first book, called Food in Jars: Preserving in Small Batches Year-Round was recently published by Running Press.
- Eugenia Bone is a nationally known food journalist, food preservation authority, and author. Her work has appeared in many magazines and newspapers, including Saveur, Food & Wine, Gourmet, Fine Dining, Martha Stewart Living, Wine Enthusiast, Sunset, The New York Times, and The Denver Post. She is the author of four books. At Mesa's Edge was nominated for a Colorado Book Award. She wrote Italian Family Dining with her father, celebrated chef Edward Giobbi. Well-Preserved was nominated for a James Beard award, and was on many best books lists. Her current book is Mycophilia: Revelations From
- Allyson Kramer is a cookbook author, food photographer, and the force behind the popular blog manifestvegan.com. She is known for her colorful food photography and simple food styling and has become an authority on vegan and gluten-free cuisine. Allyson's recipes and photography have been seen in Veg News Magazine, Easy Eats Magazine, The Huffington Post, The Kitchn, and Slashfood.com.